Internship Business Development Germany Munich m/w/d
ListNRide 's mission is to change every place into a perfect ride. ListNRide is the platform for bike rental which offers you to rent a bike of any kind at any location in an uncomplicated and secure way.
The ListNRide Business Development team is aiming to increase the number of partners and rental locations in support of our mission and enhance our customer’s experience to book the perfect bike anywhere, anytime.
We’re looking for an energetic sales Rep to join the team and help onboard new partners in the Geman-speaking markets. You’ll drive the development of important cycling regions,
where (international) tourists rent out bicycles.
What will keep you challenged:
Which traits contribute to your success:
- Identify and prioritize prospect accounts in key locations (cities and holiday regions)
- Approaching and onboarding new supply partners e.g. bike shops, hotels, partners
- Identifying and acquiring demand partners to increase number rentals
- Managing your existing accounts to increase revenues and or keeping them informed on new platform developments
- Collecting feedback from your accounts for improving product features
- Representing List and Ride on relevant events and or trade shows
What to expect working with us:
- Practical working experience in a commercial role, with a proven track record
- Personal interest in cycling and ideally with existing relevant contacts in the industry
- Empathic personality with strong communication skills, convincing decision makers
- Driven personality eager to close and activate new business partners.
- High discipline in executing sales plan in a structured manner
- Native German speaker, fluent in English
- Business travel will be part of your work (~20%)
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Unique opportunity to experience development and to make an impact in a start-up
- Flexible working hours, open culture with flat hierarchies
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in Munich or Berlin
- We regularly go for rides together, offer barista coffee and have team events