Data Engineer (m/f/d)Munich m/w/d
ListNRide 's mission is to change every place into a perfect ride. ListNRide is the leading platform for bike rental in Europe. The consumer can now rent a bike of any kind at any location in an uncomplicated and secure way. We aim to contribute to a more active and healthier lifestyle reducing the CO2 footprint by using bicycles more frequently. We are looking for: An experienced data engineer to lead the next steps in becoming a pure data driven company. With our digital only business model, extracting valuable insights from data to impact critical business decisions is the key to accelerate growth and become more successful. The Data Engineer helps our business to gain access to these insights through excelling on impactful data topics executed on scalable data infrastructure. We build a state of the art data pipeline using BigQuery a fully-managed, serverless data warehouse that enables scalable analysis and Metabase as our business intelligence tool.
What will keep you challenged:
- Develop and maintain tracking infrastructure, data pipeline, data lake, and data warehouse
- Create a self-service data ecosystem for the entire company
- Integrate data from various systems such as the SQL database, Google Analytics, etc.
- Ensure the correctness, security, and accessibility of data across the company
- Exemplify best practices for data management
- Advise teams on data modelling, management, and architecture strategies
- Recruit, lead, appraise and coach employees within the data chapter
- A degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Genuine interest in data and algorithms and excitement about solving difficult business problems
- Knowledge of version control systems, some web technologies, software engineering best practices, and the inner workings of database systems
- Good knowledge of Data Warehouses, ETL pipelines, BI Reporting
- Desire to learn new things, solving issues by using evidence, questioning the status quo
- The ability to turn data science into something that creates business value
- A proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- Professional English proficiency, German skills are a plus
- We are continuously looking into ways to invest in our employees and build a better working culture and environment. Here are just some of the internal benefits we offer.
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Free barista coffee and healthy snacks to keep you energized
- Monthly department social events and quarterly office social away days
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing colleagues
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued
- Developing your professional skills, taking over responsibilities, and a steep learning curve
- Not a seasoned cyclist? Do not fear. We offer everyone the chance to fall in love with the sport. We will kit you out, introduce you to others and get you cycling with our Getting Started Scheme.
- Do you want to be part of ListNRide's success story? We are looking forward to your application.