Angular Front-end Developer (m/f/d)Munich m/w/d
ListNRide 's mission is to change every place into a perfect ride. ListNRide is the leading platform for bike rental in Europe. The consumer can now rent a bike of any kind at any location in an uncomplicated and secure way. We aim to contribute to a more active and healthier lifestyle reducing the CO2 footprint by using bicycles more frequently. We are looking for: An experienced and dedicated personality to join our young and ambitious team, to help lead the front-end development projects. Work will focus on developing the new functionality and features for the ListNRide platform, running on the code base of Angular 10 and Ruby on Rails back-end.
What will keep you challenged:
- Regelmäßiger Austausch mit dem Pruduct Manager und UX/UI Team
- Mit Hilfe von Service-APIs (PostreSQL 10) werden Backend-Systeme integriert
- QS durch Testing, automated - and manual testing.
- Aktualisierung vom Angular Framework
- A degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- +3 years of solid experience in FE Development
- Passion to develop UX focused web apps
- Sharp-minded Web Developers with a clear way of expressing things
- Good coms skills (English is a must!)
- We are continuously looking into ways to invest in our employees and build a better working culture and environment. Here are just some of the internal benefits we offer.
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Free barista coffee and healthy snacks to keep you energized
- Monthly department social events and quarterly office social away days
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing colleagues
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued
- Developing your professional skills, taking over responsibilities, and a steep learning curve
- Not a seasoned cyclist? Do not fear. We offer everyone the chance to fall in love with the sport. We will kit you out, introduce you to others and get you cycling with our Getting Started Scheme.
- Do you want to be part of ListNRide's success story? We are looking forward to your application.